Laboratory of functional diagnostics
The main directions of the activity of the laboratory of functional diagnostics are: revealing of various deviations during pregnancy development, the diagnostics of anomalies of development of fetus, exact establishment of the term of pregnancy, weight and height of fetus, establishment of form and expressiveness of its hypotrophy, establishment of certain indications for pregnancy interruption, definition of fetus’s functional condition, and revealing of deviations during postnatal period.
In the field of gynecology this laboratory, with high accuracy, provides diagnostics of the most difficult gynecologic pathology, including anomalies of development of internal genitals at women, chronic endometritis, intrauterine adhesions, internal and extra genital endometriosis, bending tumors of uterus and ovaries, inflammatory formations of appendages of uterus, diseases of mammary glands and in most cases defines sterility reasons.
Laboratory provides diagnostics of extra genital pathologies of pregnant, gynecologic patients, newborns and children (disease of cardiovascular system, liver, gallbladder, pancreas, spleen, thyroid gland, adrenal glands, kidneys and bladder).
The office has 4D ultrasound device ALOKA SSD-3500. 4D ultrasound allows to reveal the volume image of the fetus on early terms of pregnancy, to estimate its heart and impellent activity, all possible pathologies of fetus, to make out fetus’s face, head, formed handles and legs, and on term of 24 weeks to visualize all organs separately. Important study undertaken by 4D ultrasound is a Doppler (studying uterine-placental blood circulation). Color Doppler possesses high speed of scanning and gives a chance of stating definitive diagnosis.
The 4D device operates in specially equipped office with big monitor allowing the future parents in real time to observe the course of research, to see the first movements of their child, and to save the received volume color images on DVD-disc.
The office of functional diagnostics provides:
1. Ultrasound monitoring of the pregnancy.
2. Cardiotocographic research - record of heart rhythm and impellent activity of the fetus for the
purpose of estimation of its functional condition.
3. Doppler research of utero-placental blood-circulation in the color and pulse mode in II - III
4. Ultrasound research in the four-dimensional mode (4D)
5. Ultrasound-control is made at intrauterine operations for the purpose of reception of fetus's
material for diagnostics of genetic infringements
6. Ultrasound-research of gynecologic patients
7. Ultrasound-monitoring of follicle at infertility
8. Ultrasound-control at operations on reduction of quantity of embryos at multiple pregnancy (3 and
more embryos) come after application of auxiliary reproductive technologies
10.Ultrasound-examination of mammary glands, the thyroid gland and internal organs.